Saturday, January 14, 2012

Address of the City of Edinburgh
to the Prince Regent, November 1813

I am little late with my blog this week as I have been devoting all my time to the completion of my work-in-progress "The Earl's Peculiar Burden" which will be released in June of this year by Uncial Press.

I just sent the manuscript off to my editor. With apologies for a lack of opinion and discussion in this week's post, I offer the following Address to the Prince Regent from the columns of the Edinburgh Annual Register for 1813 for your delectation. It is particularly interesting in light of the recent discussions in Britain on Scottish independence:


'Til next time,

Lesley-Anne

2 comments:

Anne Gallagher said...

It seems politicians have never lost their voice for verbiosity. Interesting read, thank you, Lesley-Anne.

Best of luck with your new book.

Lesley-Anne McLeod said...

Thanks, Anne! I really like the new book--it will remain to be seen if the readers do! :-)